To promote student engagement and further our mission pillar of “student outcome-centered,” the Office of Student Services provides a diverse array of opportunities for students to continue their learning outside the classroom through a vibrant co-curricular campus community.
The functions of the Office of Student Services include:
- Serving as a liaison for students, faculty, administrators, and staff
- Communicate and implement the expectations of the Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual in relation to conduct and behavior
- Providing advice and counseling on academic and personal matters
- Advising and supporting the Student Bar Association, ABA Law Student Division, recognized student organizations, and their programming
- Coordinate and support the activities of the CharlotteLaw Ambassadors on and off-campus
- Facilitating communication with students through The CharlotteLaw Docket (student newsletter) and Town Halls
- Assisting with the design and implementation of programs and events, such as Orientation, Graduation, and awards and recognition
- Implement cultural, diversity, professionalism, and leadership programming
- Provide a range of wellness programming including mental health, fitness, and healthy lifestyle decisions
- Support student initiatives to serve the community, such as Stop Hunger Now and other traditional fundraisers and service projects
Student Health Insurance Available
Charlotte School of Law offers student health insurance to all current students through United Healthcare Student Resources.
- Insurance Plan Options
- Charlotte School of Law Student Health Insurance Benefits and Exclusions 2012-2013.pdf
Health and Wellness
Internal healthcare staff and referral services available.
For more information to help guide your decision to enroll: Scholastic Emergency Services Program Guide.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact the Student Services Office or our Insurance Broker: Insurance for Students India Turkell (954)771-5883 ext. 15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts for Student Services
Michael Farley - Assistant Dean for Student Services
Branden Nicholson - Student Services Coordinator